LifeFlow® 10 - Extened 60 Min Version Meditation Course & Bonus
Now that you just listened to the 8-Minute Deep Meditation Do you feel more calm?... Relaxed?... Centered?
LIFEFLOW TRANSFORMS YOU INTO AN ADVANCED MEDITATOR
Alpha Boosts Serotonin
LifeFlow 10 (the first level of the program) will gently guide you into the peaceful and relaxing Alpha brainwave state which boosts the production of Serotonin which is a calming neurotransmitter in the brain.
The Schumann Resonance
LifeFlow 7 incorporates an amazing extra bonus of the Schumann Resonance. Allowing the cells to increase their immune protection, and decrease the absorption of depression-inducing chemicals.
The ability to learn, be creative, control moods, reduce stress, resolve unwanted behaviour patterns and increase intuition is greatly increased with LifeFlow 4.
In the deepest meditative states within delta (found in the delta levels of the program) you will experience greatly reduced thoughts and a large production of HGH (human growth hormones) for optimum health, vitality and longevity.
Problem Solving Abilities
Experience more and more lasting inner peace and happiness with the deep level of Theta found in LifeFlow 5, allowing you to have the solution to problems that you once believed were unsolvable.
Better Sleep
What Doctors Use Themselves & Recommend...
"I've been practicing meditation for 32 years, starting with TM in my 3rd year of medical school. I became aware of brain wave entrainment just over a year ago and came across LifeFlow while I was on level 1 of another programme.
The LifeFlow package looked like more advanced technology and cost less than the one I was using. I knew I was enjoying what I was experiencing with the other programme so I bought the whole LifeFlow series and I have never regretted that decision.
I use it most days and it is still a delightful surprise for me to enter the "zone" where my breath frees up and I literally bathe in the energy of life itself."
Dr Darag Rennie MBChB
Stanmore Bay, New Zealand
"Thousands of people around the globe are enjoying tremendous benefits from LifeFlow and I’m committed to making this system available to anyone who’s dealing with stress, emotional problems or for people who want to dramatically improve their lives. By changing your state, you can improve the entire quality of your life." - Michael
After more than two decades of research and study in the fields of psychology, personal growth, meditation and brainwave entrainment, Michael understands clearly how individuals function through their own individual belief systems.
Michael's main aim is to bring awareness to individuals and to help them discover how to change and improve their belief systems and enhance the quality of their lives, experiences, relationships, well-being and success.
Experiencing the unique state of restful awareness and inner peace achieved during meditation is something he believes should be available to everyone.
Now, thousands of people, worldwide are enjoying amazing benefits with his step-by-step course Discover Meditation.
In 2007 he launched his latest breakthrough product, LifeFlow which is revolutionizing traditional meditation, entrainment programs and astonishing meditators worldwide.
Receive 5 Advanced Meditation Audios Today Worth $335 - When You Start The 30 Day Free Trial...

Starting with the first level of the program, LifeFlow 10 will gently guide you into the peaceful and relaxing Alpha brainwave state perfect for meditation and deep relaxation. The Alpha state boosts the production of Serotonin which is a calming neurotransmitter in the brain.

The short & extended versions of the first level of the program LifeFlow 10. Choose between a 60, 40 or 20 minute LifeFlow session. This allows you to benefit from the amazing LifeFlow program in a way that is best suited to your lifestyle.

Optimal Learning: You will increase retention and learn with much less mental effort. This breakthrough track has been designed to gently guide you in to the alpha brainwave state commonly named by scientists as “The super learning state”.
Get the first level of the program
Normally $67
TODAY FOR FREE
(As part of your 30 day free trial)
- Today receive 5 advance meditation audios
- HUGE discount on deeper levels - Never seen before
- Instant Access (No waiting/No physical copies)
- We wont charge your card for 30 days
- RISK FREE - Cancel Anytime
Today you will receive $335 worth of goodies for FREE...

Starting with the first level of the program, LifeFlow 10 will gently guide you into the peaceful and relaxing Alpha brainwave state perfect for meditation and deep relaxation.

Climb aboard the Midnight Express, make yourself comfortable, close your eyes and deeply relax as you embark on an amazing journey to a beautiful and peaceful destination

Choose between a 60, 40 or 20 minute LifeFlow session. This allows you to benefit from the amazing LifeFlow program in a way that is best suited to your lifestyle.

Discover a laser focused state of mind whenever you are learning or studying! You will increase retention and learn with much less mental effort.
In 30 days you will receive $268 worth of goodies for $33...
(SHOCK OFFER) Normally $67 per month NOW 50% Off - Exclusive Offer Never Seen Before

As you relax and rejuvenate a few minutes a day with the deeper Alpha level of LifeFlow 9 you will be creating new neural pathways, feeling much calmer and experiencing all kinds of improvements in your daily life.

I have created the short and extended
versions of your LifeFlow 9 track, allowing
you to choose between a 60, 40 or 20
minute LifeFlow session. This allows you
to benefit from the amazing LifeFlow
program in a way that is best suited
to your lifestyle.

Amaze your friends and loved ones with your inspired fresh ideas and enhanced creative flair!Creative Flow has been precisely designed to gently guide you into the enjoyable and inspiring theta brainwave state associated with enhanced creativity.
(SHOCK OFFER) Normally $67 per month NOW 50% Off - Exclusive Offer Never Seen Before
With LifeFlow 8 (the deepest of the Alpha levels) you will notice that it takes you less time to enter the peace within and this can be a great benefit to you if you have a busy life. The more proficient you become at entering a state of meditation, the more rapidly you reach your target state.
I have created the short and extended
versions of your LifeFlow 8 track, allowing
you to choose between a 60, 40 or 20
minute LifeFlow session. This allows you
to benefit from the amazing LifeFlow
program in a way that is best suited
to your lifestyle.

In month 3 you will receive $268 worth of goodies for $33...

I have created the short and extended
versions of your LifeFlow 7 track, allowing
you to choose between a 60, 40 or 20
minute LifeFlow session. This allows you
to benefit from the amazing LifeFlow
program in a way that is best suited
to your lifestyle.

Surprise Gift
In month 4 you will receive $233 worth of goodies for $33...
(SHOCK OFFER) Normally $67 per month NOW 50% Off - Exclusive Offer Never Seen Before

In month 5 you will receive $268 worth of goodies for $33...


Surprise Gift

The third part of A Perfect Day. You'll feel as though you're floating in a warm bath of pure relaxed stillness as you naturally produce human growth hormones (HGH) vital for Greater muscle tone, Stronger bones, Less fat, Increased brain function and younger-looking, tighter skin!
In month 7 you will receive $268 worth of goodies for $33...

Becoming familiar and comfortable with the Theta states builds the foundation for you to consciously experience the deepest meditative states with greatly reduced thoughts. Within Delta you produce large quantities of HGH (human growth hormones) for optimum health, vitality and longevity.
I have created the short and extended
versions of your LifeFlow 3 track, allowing
you to choose between a 60, 40 or 20
minute LifeFlow session. This allows you
to benefit from the amazing LifeFlow
program in a way that is best suited
to your lifestyle.

In month 8 you will receive $298 worth of goodies for $33...

The 1st of the gamma tracks Awaken, once you've progressed through the LifeFlow program, you will be ready to experience a state of meditation that is so pleasurable, so calm and still, yet filled with sensations that are often difficult to describe to anyone who has never experienced it.
(SHOCK OFFER) Normally $67 per month NOW 50% Off - Exclusive Offer Never Seen Before

I have created the short and extended
versions of your LifeFlow 1 track, allowing
you to choose between a 60, 40 or 20
minute LifeFlow session. This allows you
to benefit from the amazing LifeFlow
program in a way that is best suited
to your lifestyle.

“The first time I listened to Creative Flow, I felt an influx of relaxation... I could literally feel relaxation hormones flood my system. The gradual subtle effects include a noticeable difference in my creativity and flow, my sense of humour, my way of thinking. I feel like I grasp the significance of things more easily. My strengths and gifts are more apparent than ever. I feel like a light being of enthusiasm and optimism. I wrote my first music album in years and am recording now in studio. I also picked up painting. My happiness and sense of well being and direction have greatly increased.”
Meniyka Kiravell
San Diego, California
Entrainment Trio... "A Perfect Day" – Three 20-minute Audio Downloads.
1. Midday Warmth (Deep 8Hz Brainwave Entrainment frequency)
2. Afternoon Lake (Deeper 6Hz Brainwave Entrainment frequency)
3. Dusk Rainstorm (Deepest 4Hz Brainwave Entrainment frequency)
Each track offers a different sound scape that places you directly in the middle of Mother Nature's canvas of soothing sounds. For 20 minutes, you are taken to another place. A place without cares. No worries, no deadlines... and zero stress!
FREE: 2 Gamma Tracks - Awaken and Nirvana - Heighten Your Awareness, Expand Your Consciousness, Deepen Your Spiritual Connection and much more.
Once you've progressed through the LifeFlow program, you will be ready to experience a state of meditation that is so pleasurable, so calm and still, yet filled with sensations that are impossible to describe to anyone who has never experienced it.
This is the Gamma state. And before this type of entrainment technology existed, Gamma brainwaves were weak and transient in normal brain activity. Gamma had primarily been achieved by highly developed meditators... people who spent their lives cloistered in monasteries practising meditation and mental disciplines.
Now through Awaken and Nirvana, you can experience the elusive Gamma brainwave state, considered the “Jack of all trades” because it's associated with dozens of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual benefits, including:
- Ecstatic Feelings of Love and Compassion
- Deep States of Blissful Meditation
- Feelings of “Oneness” and Spiritual Connection
- Peace and Tranquility
- Increased Focus, Insight and Learning Abilities
- Regulation of Healing Hormones
- Sharpened Present Moment Awareness
- Sleep Enhancement
- Decreased Anxiety and Fear
- And much, much more
Each of these tracks nourishes you with 40 minutes of High-Definition audio, enhanced with Project Meditation's exclusive Instant Tri-Wave Technology™ -- delivering proven benefits through headphones or open speakers.
Receive 5 Advanced Meditation Audios Today Worth $335 - When You Start The 30 Day Free Trial...
Starting with the first level of the program, LifeFlow 10 will gently guide you into the peaceful and relaxing Alpha brainwave state perfect for meditation and deep relaxation. The Alpha state boosts the production of Serotonin which is a calming neurotransmitter in the brain.
The short & extended versions of the first level of the program LifeFlow 10. Choose between a 60, 40 or 20 minute LifeFlow session. This allows you to benefit from the amazing LifeFlow program in a way that is best suited to your lifestyle.
Your Free Ticket To A Beautiful And Peaceful Destination
Climb aboard the Midnight Express, make yourself comfortable, close your eyes and deeply relax as you embark on an amazing journey to a beautiful and peaceful destination…
With your purchase of LifeFlow 10 (the first level of the LifeFlow program) you will receive your free ticket to a beautiful and peaceful destination. You can deeply relax in First Class style and embark on an amazing journey where you will experience a deep sense of peace and calm. You will gain instant access to this MP3 audio track instantly upon receipt of your LifeFlow 10 order.
THE FIRST LEVEL OF THE LIFEFLOW PROGRAM + BONUSES
Starting with the first level of the program, LifeFlow 10 will gently guide you into the peaceful and relaxing Alpha brainwave state perfect for meditation and deep relaxation. The Alpha state boosts the production of Serotonin which is a calming neurotransmitter in the brain.


Your free ticket to a beautiful and peaceful destination. Climb aboard the Midnight Express, make yourself comfortable, close your eyes and deeply relax as you embark on an amazing journey to a beautiful and peaceful destination…

Optimal Learning: You will increase retention and learn with much less mental effort. This breakthrough track has been designed to gently guide you in to the alpha brainwave state commonly named by scientists as “The super learning state”.
We’re talking about $335 worth of advanced
meditation training and materials.
YOU’RE PAYING 100% LESS
THAN WHAT EVERYONE
ELSE WILL PAY!!
Because you’re getting the first
LEVEL OF THE LIFEFLOW PROGRAM + BONUSES
for FREE today!
START THE LIFEFLOW PROGRAM
Get the first level of the program
Normally $67
TODAY FOR FREE
(As part of your 30 day free trial)
- Today receive 5 advanced meditation audios
- HUGE discount on deeper levels - Never seen before
- Instant Access (No waiting/No physical copies)
- We wont charge your card for 30 days
- RISK FREE - Cancel Anytime
What Kind Of Results Meditators Like You Are
Experiencing From The LifeFlow Program
Arnoux Lombard
Johannesburg, South Africa
"I day trade Forex for a living -- I don't lose money because I don't lose my mind.
I have been with Project Meditation from the beginning. When I first started I was looking for something that would help me to relax. What I found was much more satisfying. I don't get the aggressive mood swings or deep depressions anymore. I even fixed my neck spasms just like that.
I use LIFEFLOW every morning to start my day."
Lawrence Carroll
Sydney, Australia
"I have been using LifeFlow meditation now for about 6 months.
I have used other programs before but there are none which compare in sound to the rich 3 dimensional moving sounds of nature offered by LifeFlow.
The effect is always a deep state of peace and ease no matter what is happening within my mind or around me.
Also my family get to benefit from this daily practice. They are starting to see me more alive, energetic and even intelligent. I find I can cope more with situations that stressed me out before."
Emily Lamirand
Oklahoma City, USA
"I started using LifeFlow a little over a year ago. I am in Nursing School, work 2 jobs and have a family. This translates to by the end of the day my patience begins to run very thin.
I have noticed since I have began using LifeFlow meditation that I am more patient with my family, patients at work and my grades have improved.
I use LifeFlow in the morning, before I get out of bed, usually at lunch in the car, and always at bedtime. This helps my stress level immensely and I am calm enough to go to bed at night."








No comments:
Post a Comment